Saturday, December 18, 2010

Yna is Teething!

Yna has a fever this afternoon. I was about to go frantic when I realized that it's already time. She's teething! Her lower gums in particular are so red and swollen. For a moment I was thinking why she just want to be carried and was irritated and making noise like she was hurt or something. Oh! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! Well there's always a first time anyways. I was supposed to be potty training her today but of course it can wait. So I cold compressed her and gave her medicine and placed a koolfever on her forehead. She refuses to drink milk maybe because she can't tolerate the discomfort of her aching gums. And that's what is making me worry. My sister whose son is now 1 year and 7 months told me that there will be more of this, so I better be ready and calm. I really hope she gets well soon.. (sigh)