Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Baby at Month 6

So she's finally half of the 12 months that she need to be one and all I can say was, I'm just proud to be her mom! Two weeks before she turned six month she can already sit a bit, still crawling, we let her hold on the side of her crib so she could stand. What actually amazed me was when she would almost fall when she grabbed the side of the crib! She actually had the impulse to know the cause and effect of things. wow that's really cool! Another thing I noticed, she don't like cerelac anymore. She prefer rice, steamed broccoli (seriously!) and whatever me and her dad are eating. We would have bought her a high chair if only there is pink available but there isn't. I wanted pink since she's a girl and one thing more, because some of her things are blue (coz no other colors are available) like the playpen and the bouncer as well as the hand-me-down baby carrier. 

I only prepared some cookies and kung pao pasta and my husband bought a cake from RR since we just had Christmas Feast about three days ago and family reunion the day before so we're kind of full of fridge won't be able to accommodate anymore food.