Saturday, November 2, 2013

When He's Gone

Hi! It's been a while, or was it 10,000 years ago since I last post? Tee hee!  A lot of things happened here and I'm still in the process of recovering. My dad was hospitalized in August 3rd. And then at 7 pm of September 13th, he went peacefully with the Lord. It was a hard battle for us, his children. When my mom passed away, I was the only family there (although my boyfriend then was with me and our helper), and then with my dad, I was the only one at the hospital, it was my schedule (the 4 of us siblings had a rotating schedule).

At my age, I realized, that it's difficult to mourn the way I'd like to mourn because I have a family to take care of, my daughter, my husband, my siblings and other relatives. People may say that they understand how I feel, but I doubt it. When I still have my both parents, I know that no matter how sad I am and how many times I say I know how people who mourn feels, I don't, I literally don't. Because I haven't experienced grieving. I haven't experienced loosing a loved one.


No comments:

Post a Comment